In order to provide comprehensive sales and service support to our customers, we facilitate an ongoing program of education and training. The technology of the products we sell is constantly changing and we must continually educate our staff. We are committed to providing our employees with the educational opportunities required to carry out their duties in a highly professional manner. The types of educational opportunities offered to our employees include.
- Tuition reimbursement for career related night courses at universities, community colleges and technical schools.
- Tuition reimbursement for career related courses at on-line colleges and other educational institutions.
- Association sponsored training programs covering service, sales, management and safety topics. Pumping Services has attended training programs sponsored by UTCA, WEF, AWWA and NJBIA.
- Manufacturer sponsored training programs covering sales and service topics. Our employees have attended numerous seminars sponsored by our principal suppliers.
- Seminars in Laser Alignment from Vibralign, Inc.
- On-the-job training programs at our in-house training facility.
- Rutgers University Cook College Continuing Professional Education Programs – Courses for Water and Wastewater Operators (our employees have attended numerous courses covering topics from motor controls, variable frequency drives, treatment to pump and generator maintenance)
- Numerous privately operated schools for specific service or safety related topics such as National Technology Transfer, Institute for Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Training Institute, Lewellyn, Performance Training Associates and Impact Training Services, Inc.