Message to Manufacturers
We are a dynamic organization seeking to broaden the range of products it offers. If you are a manufacturer seeking to open or improve your representation in New Jersey and surrounding areas we issue an invitation for you to visit us and see for yourself why we are the best choice for any company seeking to expand their market penetration. We offer the following strengths you should consider.
- Strong Relationships with Consulting Engineers – We sponsor well-attended seminars that educate and assist engineers while promoting the products and service we offer.
- Our application engineers are supported by a knowledgeable inside sales staff handling submittals and equipment sales.
- We are the dominant force in specifying equipment for sewage collection systems in New Jersey and we use this strength to package other equipment.
- Financial Strength – We pay our bills on time and can afford to stock what we sell.
- Strong service with over 30 employees within our field and shop service areas. We offer an exceptional degree of electrical and mechanical expertise so that we need much less start-up and service support from the companies we represent.
- Sales of new products through our Service Department allow us to develop a local installation list that we will use as a tool to sell equipment on bid jobs.
- Our customers and products are supported by a knowledgeable and well-stocked Parts Department.
- Strong relationships with end users reinforced by long-term involvement with the local chapters of the Water Environment Federation, American Water Works Association and many other industry organizations.
- We rent what we sell, increasing market exposure and sales.
- We invest in education and take advantage of any manufacturer sponsored schools.